Monday 26 September 2016

DAILY REVIEW 26 September 2016

Hi friends,

It has been quite some time since I started this blog to help some friends who were struggling in their trading. These folks are now trading independently. I've also noticed that there aren't many folk that really follow the blog so I've decided to temporarily take a break this week to reassess and determine if I still want to do it. There are some who have been following the blog faithfully but the numbers are not exactly high. In order to gauge if I should continue, I'll appreciate that those who wish me to continue to please write in the comments. Once I've totaled up, I'll make a decision whether to carry on the blog.

Regards
Trek Trader
  
Posted at 3.36 am EST

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vincent, your blog has been very helpful for me. I would hope that you can continue. Thanks and god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing blog about the robotrader and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    robotrader

    ReplyDelete